Monday 4 February 2013

28 January 2013

Hello my Family! So you have undoubtedly heard about my ER visit which was not fun by the way. I was loopy the entire time. I apparently get very loopy when I am in a lot of pain. I have not felt fell the last few days. I am a little better today but not quite there yet. My Poor companion is getting a little stir crazy and wants to get out and go to work which I understand but first I have to be feeling well enough to do it! I have been learning so much patience these last few days. because I want to be out teaching just as much as she does but, my body won't let me. grrr......... Anyway. we are seeing the daily miracles here. there are so many people who want to learn more about God and just how much he loves them and how they can follow him even more than they already are.! Sorry about the short e-mail but with trying to get my Apps in I don't have much time. I'll write more next week promise!!! Love you bunches, Con amor, Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment