Monday 4 February 2013

4 February 2013

My Heath has been good some days and not so great the other days. But I am able to do as much as I can and we are still teaching and helping people come to the knowledge of Christ. The Lord is blessings us with daily miracles. We had an investigator that is a young man (teenager) and we taught him the message of the restoration and he accepted a baptismal date. He was so excited to hear what we have to share. He is just hungering for it! We are also teaching a woman who is going thru a hard time with her family. She is earnestly seeking for the love of God in her life. I feel so privileged to be a part of this work. I feel God's love with me everyday. And that he is helping me to do this work despite how I may be feeling. I love being a missionary! My Companion is a sweet heart. She has been sweet in helping me understand all the medical terms the doctors have been using and I just go blank face and think "ummmmm....... what was that again? never heard that word before!' But She is also an amazing missionary. She teaches so simply it is amazing! By the way Eric my companion wants to know if she can write you. apparently I make you sound cool or something! well I gotta to write pres. Mullen hope you are doing well and that everything is amazing! Love you all! Con mucho amor, Les quiero, Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment