Monday 18 February 2013

18 February 2013

So this week has been just as interesting as they all have been the Last few weeks. The week here has been amazing though. We weren't able to teach as many people as we had wanted but every lesson we did have was quality and they are progressing. It truly is amazing. We have a new investigator who we believe is of indigenous descent from Mexico. He kept putting some words in that I could tell were not Spanish. It was crazy. But he loves the book of Mormon. He can't read all that well but he is trying and says that he actually understands what he is reading. He is so excited to be learning more about what we share and how he can come closer to God. He was also truly a miracle find. So excited for him!!! We had a fireside last night that we did for the youth. Not many of them were there, but you could certainly feel the spirit. We had a member of the ward speak. he had recently just returned from his own mission, and one of the high council men. It was amazing! One of our investigators showed up about halfway through it too. And she Loved it! The whole thing was about the spirit and how important it is to let the spirit into our lives and how we recognize it! I loved it! I spoke at it as well. I was the first speaker I don't know why I put myself first when I know I still get a bit nervous when speaking in settings like that. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though. So that is good. Also I have no Idea how I keep changing the type style! A little weird but whatever! We had our transfer calls last night! Sister Earl and I will be staying together in Warden. It is going to be an amazing transfer! We are going to have miracles! and My health will be figured out! Well I love you all and hope that everything is going amazing and that all is well! Love you bunches! Con mucho amor, Hermana Zielger

No comments:

Post a Comment