Monday 25 February 2013

25 February 2013

So this week has been great! We have had so many more miracles it has been great! We are teaching a man right now that is just so hungry for the Gospel. He is so excited for when we are coming over and to learn more about the gospel. We have an appointment tomorrow with him and a couple in the ward is going to be coming with us. So excited for that. We are also meeting more and more people every day who are wanting to learn more about the gospel and to hear the message we share. So exciting! We are also having more and more of the members coming out with us. in fact one of the sisters in the ward has asked if she could come out with us once a week for an hour on the same day every week. She loves coming out with us. also one of our investigators invited a member to come and be part of the lessons we are having with her. So excited this area is growing so much. We are going to be having a baptism soon I know it! Well Sister Earl is such a sweet heart. She is so great! Sometimes I wonder who is training who. and I love it! But I love you all and hope that all is well. It is great to hear how you all are doing. and all the fun changes of life. this literally feels like my life right now and I am loving every moment and how I can learn and teach about my Savior and all that he has done for each and every one of us. Well I love you all and hope that all is well! Nichole- I would love to see a picture of Jessica's baptism! Well love you and hope that all is well, les quiero, Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment