Monday 4 March 2013

4 March 2013

So for the last few days I have been having quite the fight with a high fever. it got up to a 102 which is no fun but need to get it out of the system somehow right. So this week has been pretty crazy. every week my companion and I get closer and closer to understanding one another. which is great! we had an amazing Zone Conference. I got to bare my testimony at the end. it was so crazy I kept thinking that it was still forever away. But I am still shocked everyday by just how quickly time passes by. I have so much to do and so many people to teach. now if only my Body would get back to full health I would be set to go! I know I have my down days but I am going to seriously take to heart what Eric sent me and search for the reason I am still here. Because I know there is a reason. and I do promise that I will write more next week. I still have a slight fever so not able to write as fast as I usually do! I Love you and hope that all is well! Love, Hermana Ziegler p.s. 2 nephi 33:6 is a simple scripture of why we share the gospel. because it only thru Christ that we may have salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment