Monday 1 April 2013

1 April 2013

Hey this week has been crazy! I don't think I had a signal day that I could call a "Normal day" but it has been amazing all the same! Our host family is amazing! They are great people and are always asking us if there is anything we need. She made an Easter basket of goodies and hygiene items for us. she also got us an Easter outfit a skirt and shirt. so sweet!!!! The area here is amazing! The people here are pretty excited about the missionary work going on here! There has been so many miracles here this last week! And a lot of funny moments as well. But First my Companion Sister Worlton is amazing! She is a sweetheart and is ready to get to work! I am excited to work with her! We have met so many people this week. Members, potentials, and investigators! The Elders left some really good notes so we did not have too much of waaaa...... what are we doing??? So that was great! So we only have the car part time. We share it with the other sisters in our district. so we got to ride bikes up quite a bit of hills this weekend. It was quite the experience because most of our area is up hill. and they are steep hills. wow was I a little sore after wards. But I am pretty sure that after a few days of biking that all will be well! Besides I keep praying that I will make it up the hills so we can make it to our appointments on time so we should be good right? So I met my first pagan this week. It was rather interesting she was really sweet though but no interest. Have also knocked into a few Russian women who could not speak English (I almost spelt that the Spanish way!), and so much more that I can not remember at the moment! But It all has been great! I look forward to seeing all the miracles that are going to happen this week! Oh, About my bike, one of the members has to go down there in a few weeks to pick up their daughter and a friend up from BYU so they offered to take my bike. I can see if they can take some boxes as well. but I will need to talk with them to make sure and have everything planned out with that! Also sad story. My watch decided it was going to stop working last night. The battery died I think. so I am going to try and see what I can find. because the band was on its last legs as well. Hopefully I will find something. Oh also I am getting rid of most of my clothes. they don't fit any more so..... Yeah! Hope that all is well with you! Love you all so much! Con mucho amor, Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment