Monday 29 October 2012

29 October 2012

So this week has been full of tracting and walking and rain! We have been finding potentials all week and it has been great! IT has been very wet and cold at times. but it has been raining a lot. And the shoes can only take so much before they get wet. and then go your feet. It is not all that much fun but we are finding so many more people that are inviting us back. It is Great! I feel that I am doing so much better. I am more confident in my talking. Not quite to where I would like to be yet but I am getting there so much faster now! It is great! I am learning so much about prayer. And just how joyful a thing it is. I can not imagine going a day now without saying a prayer multiple times. It is simply amazing the feelings of love and peace you feel. And when you have a question don't be afraid to study it out, think about what you have learned and then ask God in sincere prayer truly desiring to know. And he has promised that he will answer you! It is awe inspiring at times the feeling of love you feel after saying a prayer. I love it!!!! It is great to hear about all the missionaries from the ward, 15 that is great!!! I was actually wondering if I could get Nora's address so I could write her. Alyssa's would be great too! I love to write letters and just ...... I really just have fun writing people! Well I love you all and pray that all is well! Con Mucho Amor, Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment