Monday 8 October 2012

8 October 2012

So first off Eric I forgot to send your package last week and because of colombus day the post office is closed this week. Sorry but it is going to be a week late! So this week has been a learning experience. Had interviews and zone training this week and both were great. I am under orders from President mullen to give myself a break! And to recognise that God only asks what he knows I can give. So I need to trust that what I do with faith and all my might will be sufficient. For the Lord will help me be more than I think is possible. So the area is growing! We have a new investigator who accepted a baptism date. We are so excited for her, she is so prepared, and wanting to know the truth! It is great. I feel that I have grown so much these past few weeks. I am not the same sister missionary who came to leavenworth those few weeks ago. I am greatfull for that and am excited to help the work move even further along here in this area. So how is the family? Any updates? I love you all, HAve a great week I gotta go! Love, Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment