Monday 22 October 2012

22 October 2012

This week has been a learning week. Seem to have those quite often. I learned that when cutting your own hair it is important to not only use another mirror so you can see the back, but when trimming slowly go up and not the chopping it all off at once. Luckily with that it turned out great and even. I have never gotten so many compliments about my hair. Sister Probst thinks it is funny. Because she remembers my reaction in the bathroom. Because i did mean to only trim my hair. She comes into the bathroom shocked at what I am doing and asks what Happened. I had a sad face on and said "It wasn't even!" So she laughs about it. But we have learned some much this week how to work together in unity and teach in unity. I am speaking more! Yeah, I am starting to get over this speaking thing. And I thank my heavenly Father for this help that he has given me in the form of a loving companion. I did get the package. Thank you so much! I love all the warm clothing, and it is just all so cute. The weather up here is changing so quickly. There is snow on the mountain tops. It is crazy. Just a matter of time for us to get it in the valley. Winter here we come! Brrr..... It is going to make tracting interesting. But hey, It is also going to be great. Okay so I did want to send more than the one photo but... the computer was not being very nice. So here you go. And it also has my hair cut in it too. How lucky you are huh! photo- Me and and the pretty leaves. Notice anything different with my hair? Love you much, Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment