Monday 15 October 2012

15 Oct. 2015

This week is the beginning of another transfer. Sister Probst and I are together again. We are so excited for the work here. We have a woman that we are teaching that is just thirsting for the gospel. She said that she feels that some thing is missing in her heart and asked if we felt the same. We said 'No, we feel that we are over brimming and it keeps growing!" She is so excited and is reading the book of Mormon and loving it, also a member that is her neighbor told us how she had told her that she had quit drinking wine. we have not taught the word of wisdom yet! She is so prepared! We are also finding people that feel lost or are searching for meaning in their lives. I feel so blessed to be in this area and to see all the growth that is happening. Especially with our investigators and the less-actives we are working with. It is simply amazing! Also to see the growth that I have gone through is amazing! I feel more confident every week. And so much closer to my Savior Jesus Christ. It is Powerful to know that God loves me so much that, He gave his only begotten Son to die for me so that I could one day return and Live with him. What love, I can not just express all my feelings. We went up to plain yesterday. It is so gorgeous! The leaves are changing and wow! And then in the mornings we have low lying clouds that cover the tops of the mountains and half-way down. again..... WOW!!! I love you all and Know that You are all amazing! Con Mucho amor, Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment