Wednesday 14 December 2011

14 Dec. 2011

So Today I will hopefully hear either way if I am staying or going! Praying for the going!

So Daddy I have no Idea where my order confirmation number is. I looked last night and did not find it. I will look again but am not sure. I will pray about it. I know that it was a target within Spokane. Mariah may be able to help with that!


So Have you written your conversion story yet? I would really like to read it. Same with Mom's!

I was so Happy to hear about the baby! Thomas Micheal is such a cute name! Nichole thank you for writing. It is so good to hear from you! I am hoping to send Miriam a birthday card soon. So what day specifically was it that he was born? how are there little ones? They excited for Christmas?

Hey Mariah, How is life? Would you be able to help Daddy with the issues with my bike? They need the store info. And I don't remember what I did with the confirmation number. It seems months ago.

I am excited yet extremely nervous to be leaving the MTC. And Thank you bunches for the package. You get a great huge hug from me!

Mama I am so happy to hear that you are half way done with school, so exciting!

So the MTC is quite the place you more about yourself and the gospel hear then I could of imagined. I feel that I am getting so much closer to the person I want to be at this time in my life. I also feel so much closer to the Lord. Even though I have been in this spirit filled place, Satan still tries his hardest to tempt and sway me. So I do my best to stay close to Heavenly Father and pray what seems some days constantly but I now have a closer relationship with my heavenly Father.

The language is becoming more understandable. My goal this last week was to hold a 10 minute conversation in Spanish only. And I did it with barely any help. (The help was in conjugating the words right). But I feel that I have grown so much in my Spanish because of it! My writing needs work but I have found some people to write plus Eric while on my mission to get better with that.

So my time is about up. But I will write what I find out in a letter later today! pray for me will you!

I have plenty of letters to write and I wish you my family love and luck through out your week.
Love,
Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment