Tuesday 19 March 2013

19 March 2013

How is everything for you? This week has been great! We just got back from the temple. Sorry I meant to tell you that we were going last week! My Bad! Anyways this week has been exciting! We have one of our investigators preparing for baptism next week. and he is getting excited for that! we are also seeing daily miracles with working with the members and teaching simply and by the spirit. My Health is improving daily. which I am thankful for and I thank all of you for your prayers on my behalf. right now though my Companion is getting over a cold so I think after that is over with we will be out of the woods with sickness. At least that is what I am hoping for! We have been teaching so many people lately. right now we have twelve investigators and each of them are progressing and learning what it truly means to be follow Christ. I love being able to help them out and share with them the simpleness and the joy in following Christ. Gabriel is our investigator who is preparing for baptism for the 30th of this month. He is a very nice man. he keeps telling us that his house is ours and that he is extremely grateful for us coming by and helping him learn more about Christ. He is so eager to learn and he loves coming to Church. It is so amazing to see the light that is growing in him. The member that we have come with us just goes over randomly during the week and goes and hangs out with him and takes him places in town. It is great! So for BYUI I am on the fall winter track. but I am not sure if that is were I will be going to school or not. I haven't really applied anywhere else and it takes a lot of prayer and fasting to know these things. So we will see, but I am excited that I was accepted! So transfers are next week! It is so weird! They go by so fast. especially when you are so busy going out and doing the work! I love being here and working with these amazing people. I only hope that I will be able to keep the Language afterwards. It is amazing just how much God really does bless you when you are about his work. I love it! Oh and we are expecting a huge amount of new missionaries in our mission next week. there are 60 new missionaries coming in. 60!!!!! There are going to be a lot of trainers, and new areas for all of these new missionaries. It is going to be crazy amazing! Well I love you all and hope all is well! Oh Quick question........ How do I get my Bike down there? I do not of any members going down right now but...... um how do I get it there????? Or do I leave it here for another missionary? Well I love you all lots and for eternity!!!! con mucho amor, Hermana Zielger

No comments:

Post a Comment