Monday 30 July 2012

30 July 2012

This past week has been crazy!

Hermana Collins and I have been trying to figure out how to work both areas. It was crazy the first few days. During planning we took an hour just to figure out what days or part days we would be in one area compared to the other! We finally have an Idea and have met most of the investigators from both of the areas. we are also finding potentials! Yeah!!! I have so worried this last week that we would miss somebody. And unfortanetly that affected my teaching. so I have learned a valuable lesson this last week. Always put your trust in the Lord for he Knows all. he does not ask us to do something with out preparing the way. Nor does he ask more above our abilities, and capabilities! Always remember God knows you better than you do. What you can handle, what you are not yet ready for and most importanatly what you are capable of! But we are meeting people and praying hard that our spanish will be enough to understand and communicate with those we teach.

Sadly because of how crazy our schedule is now my journal writing is suffering! But here there is so much to write and so many to plan for and talk with and teach. it is great and humbling to know that you are here for a reason and that is to teach these people and help find the Gospel in their lives. I only hope and Pray that I am able to hear the direction from God. helping us find the direction we need to find the truly prepared.

Well sadly I don't have much more to say I will try to have more to write to you next week.
Con Mucho amor,
Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment