Monday 7 January 2013

7 January 2013

Okay so this last week was great! Sister Sanchez and I learned so much with each other. and how to really follow the spirit and communicate what we are feeling! It was great! We taught a couple last night that are great! They are really open to hearing the message that we bring and listened and understood most of what we shared. sadly when we invited them to set a baptism date they did not understand what we were asking. so we are hoping to invite them again in our next lesson. Our investigators are progressing, and little by little are coming to an understanding of the importance of the message we share. I had an experience of translating English into Spanish yesterday. it was interesting. it was not perfect but it still went great! The woman was very grateful and kept saying how blessed she was to have sister Sanchez and I in her life. It was one of our investigators. She is so sweet. I love her! Okay so you had better be sitting down. got transfer calls last night and I was just about floored. I am going to be training!!!!!! I am still in shock about it but wow!!! I'm training!!!!!! I will have to tell you my new companions name next week. because I find out tomorrow! Yeah!!!!! So everything is going great here. I have not asked yet about the dentist but I will be later this week. Con mucho amor, Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment