Wednesday 2 January 2013

1 January 2013

So this week has been great! Talking with you on Christmas was great! And thank you so much for all the great advise. I got your package a day late. Thank you so much! I love the little predicad me evangelio. It is great! I also love the presents from Mariah and family. they are great and I am using them. well the journal in awhile but I will be using it. Okay so this week has been great! Some of our lessons did not happen but when ever that happened we seemed to have a miracle. we met someone we otherwise would not have. We met a woman the other day who is a former investigator. who when I was here before was not ready. but when we knocked on her door she came out crying and told us how for the last month all she has been thinking about is coming back to church and how she wants her husband to learn as well so that he can understand why she wants to come back so much. It was amazing to see the difference in her and I feel that she is ready to hear more of the gospel and to have it in her life now. And then we are teaching people who are more and more prepared. one of the people we are teaching wants to be baptized but won't set a date. because she wants to tell all her kids the wonderful news of her learning more about God and so that they can come to her baptism. She is so cute. we then invited her to pick a date and pray about it. to see what God wants for her. and She will do it. She loves the gospel, and the members. She has come to church every week since we have started teaching her. It is so great. and the Members here are great. they want to do all they can to help us out, and they have missionary experiences of their own. it is so great to be here and to be able to see how much this area has grown. So I had my lab work done on Friday and I go in on Thursday to hopefully go over the results of said tests. I want an answer to all of this so I can finally know what I need to do to be the healthiest I can be. Well I will keep you updated on what is going on and hope all is well. I was given a blessing so I know it will all be alright. It is great to hear that you had a great time and that everyone is doing well. Love you all and hope that your new year is amazing! Love, Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment