Monday 26 November 2012

26 November 2012

Okay so this week has been a little crazy! Both my Companion and I seemed to take turns feeling sick. First with me still getting over my huge reaction to only find out the day before thanksgiving that there is a high possibility of my being high hypoglycemic. So that means a little change in diet. But no more desserts. Unless I really want to feel sick afterwards. which is not very fun I must tell you. But I get to snack now instead of having meals! A little weird but I feel so much better now. okay so somehow my time always seem to run short when I come to writing the family e-mail. I shall have to work on that. Sorry. but this week with both of us feeling slightly under the weather we were able to update the area book and start going through that phone and calling all the numbers that we do not know. which was a great thing to do. because we are both being transferred out of the area. I am going back down to warden. and Sister Mierow is going over to the Spokane Valley. My first area. It is going to be an interesting transfer but it will be great. My new companion is going to be Hermana Sanchez from Mexico so my Spanish is going to be sorely tested. But I know that God has called me to serve there once more and I will follow his will and magnify my call! Well love you all and hope all is well. Love, Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment