Monday 19 November 2012

19 November 2012

This week has been great! So much learned and I have seen the power of God in my live. So on Saturday my Body decided to have a really extreme reaction to some sugar that I ate. so i am under orders from Sister Mullen to stay away for awhile. So that means no desserts on thanksgiving (Darn) Well Some of the brethren in the ward came over and gave me a blessing. What a testament of God's love for me. I just felt so full of love that I could barely hold it in. It was amazing. So you don't have to worry I am doing so much better now. But the week has been great. We have been trying to come up with different finding Ideas. so we will see if they work by the end of the week. We are trying to find some more people. and to get the members involved with the people we are teaching. because they are great! We are teaching a family that is amazing. their 6 yr-old asks the darnedest questions. He keeps asking us where God came from and how he became God. Every time we try and tell He'll have to wait and ask him. but every time he asks the same question and it get deeper every time. Sorry this e-mail is short but I don't have much time today Sorry I'll write more next week! Thank you so much for everything you do for me. Love you all, Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment