Monday 3 September 2012

3 Sept. 2012




So first off I am sending some pictures to you all! The first is my name! I was having fun with my camera. Then There was the cake the member we live with made for both of us. Sister teddy eating cake. Then pictures from the baptisms! And two animal we saw while tracting on the outskirts of Warden. A snake and an Emu. Then the country side from the car!

Okay on to my weekly letter home! So big news first......ready???? I am being transferred! I will be going to Leavenworth with Sister Probst my other MTC companion. Crazy huh? Well I am sad to be leaving the area. Even with it being combined with another. I have loved working with the members here and growing with the area. There is so much potential in theses areas I know that God is preparing his Elect to be found and to be taught the Gospel.
So The week has been great! We sang in young woman's yesterday and you could just feel the Love that God has for his Children especially the Youth. they are in such a hard time in their lives. It is the crucible of your life. where you decide what kind of person you are going to be and what dreams you have. But it was beautiful. Sister Collins also played piano for primary. they had allot of call in sicks so we played piano for them. Poor warden. To have so many people call in sick. at the last minute too. But we were glad that we could help.

Okay so I don´t have my old planner with me so I can´t remember everything about the week But I will share some small miracles with you. first- we were riding by on our bikes when we pulled over and said hello to a man. He started asking us questions similar to What Joseph Smith had. And we shared with him the book of Mormon. He was excited to know that there was a way he could feel the peace he desired in his life and receive the answers he was looking for. second- We were tracting and knocked into a door the man answered and said that he does not speak English then pulls over his wife to come talk with us. She does not speak English either. So we asked them if they knew of members in the area. well they had only been in the area for 15 days. Told us about friends that were members of the church. Then saw the Book of Mormon I had in my hands and started asking questions about it. We then went in side and taught them about it. And what it contains. it was amazing. Then went tracting just last night and invited a young Mom on a church tour and she accepted! The Lord blesses us when we do our part.

I have some thank you´s to send but I keep forgetting. Sorry!!!

Know I love you all and hope that your week is amazing!
Con Amor,
Hermana Zielger

No comments:

Post a Comment