Monday 13 August 2012

13 August 2012


So this week has been good. Not as good as we think it could have been but at the same time it was great!!!

So on my B-day we had zone conference. That was amazing! We were focusing on how to work with members and how to better help the member be missionaries in their own right. It was so good I can't wait to help those living here to not only be able to share the joy that they have but be able to talk without fear with their friends and family and invite them to come and join with them into this wonderful gospel.

We had a baptism on Saturday. She is so sweet! I may have only been here for part of her teaching but it was amazing! The service was so filled with the spirit. Her sister is working on being baptized as well. We hope and pray that it will be soon.

But we are striving to find those truly prepared and to help those who have lost their way to come back and truly understand what the sacrifice Christ made for them means.

What a beautifull blessing it is to have that knowldege in our lives to grow in our understanding of the Gospel but to also help others along their way.


I got the Package you sent.Thank you!!!! Sister Teddy is now a hugging friend. Sadly I won't be needing the Cake mix for awhile, The Member we live with made us a cake. I say Us because today is Hermana Collins' Birthday! So much fun to have both of our birthdays so close together. even if she is a few years older than me.

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to send some music my way, Like a cd and some sheet music. The Sheet music because I want to be able to sing in the areas I serve but..... Kind of need music for that. That would be great. One thing I would love to have as well is to have both Mum's and Daddy's conversion stories. Please!!!!!!

But this week has been good. We are getting it down how to do the two areas. the Lord has blessed us so much it is amazing! I feel truly blessed and loved by our Saviour. I thank all who have helped me to be here. To be able to serve the Lord with all my heart and to share my testimony daily of this the Lords Gospel and his Teachings. Thank you all for being wonderful examples. Know I love you and Pray for our Family and Friends.

Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment